Open Access and Article Processing Charge (APC)
All articles published in Production Engineering Archives are published in full open access. In order to provide free access to readers and cover the costs of copyediting, typesetting, long-term archiving, and journal management, an article processing charge (APC) of 220 Euro (EUR) applies to papers accepted to publish after peer review.
Submitted articles should be well formatted and use good English.
Authors can use the PEA English editorial service after positive reviews. The service is subjected to individual pricing.
Copyright for PEA
The copyright is retained by the author(s) under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0), which permits unrestricted use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Download the Publication Right Form.
Instructions for authors
We recommend that authors read our Publishing Policies & Ethics, and use our guidelines and templates to prepare their article.
Publication preparation guideline (Microsoft Word)
Authors are asked to supply PDFs for all online and print publication.
The quality of the digital images should have an original high-resolution, at least 300 dpi for the Figures
Submission of papers
In case of any questions or problems, please do not hesitate to contact by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Each submission should include:
- the manuscript (DOC and PDF files) in the correct format according to Publication preparation guideline
- the scanned License to publish (signed by author(s)),
- Submitted article should be completed, includes Figures, Tables etc.
- When fragments of other publications (Figures, Tables, etc.) are being used, authors are obliged to gain consent necessary for their usage in the article.
All papers are subject to the anti-plagiarism procedure.
PEA Journal uses the Similarity Check system.